Recent content by Bawse

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

  1. Bawse

    Dana White vs. Eddie Hearn: The Beef

    Dana White and Eddie Hearn have exchanged criticism over the years, representing the UFC and boxing worlds. Both are outspoken promoters with different approaches to the fight business. Who do you think is the better promoter, Dana White or Eddie Hearn, and whose side are you on?
  2. Bawse

    What is better Soundcloud or Spotify?

    I forgot Soundcloud existed until I seen this thread pop up again. 😂
  3. Bawse

    Second favorite game

    PLO8 has firmly become my second-favorite poker variant. After poker, it's hockey. I completely whiffed on my first comment and missed the "after" poker.
  4. Bawse

    Which Poker Variant Are You Best At?

    NLHE is where I believe I have the biggest edge, regardless of who's sitting at my table.
  5. Bawse

    Do Women in Your Family Play Poker

    My mom plays poker, but not as regularly anymore. I also have a few aunts who know how to play, but my sister has never played poker.
  6. Bawse

    News WSOP Player of the Year Race Comes Down to Three Players

    Dnegs because he's Canadian 🇨🇦😎
  7. Bawse

    Ever Fought With Anyone While Playing Home Games

    I'd get so mad that my parents didn't want me playing in their home games anymore, but I never got into any fights over poker. I definitely had my share of disagreements, and still do from time to time. Home games are meant to be fun, and after being a degen online player, I had to learn how to...
  8. Bawse

    Do You Get Personal When You Find Someone Cheating at the Table

    In real life, I wouldn't hold back from using my 💪. Online, I love exposing cheaters and scammers!
  9. Bawse

    Do You Leave The Table Once You Start Losing?

    No, I usually won't rebuy if I lose my initial buy-in in a cash game. I prefer to avoid rebuying right away to prevent myself from tilting and making poor decisions.
  10. Bawse

    Have You Ever Won Consistently for Several Days?

    I have, and it takes a combination of playing solid poker and having your hands hold up in key spots for it to happen. I often make comebacks when I'm short-stacked in the games I play. Never give up, stay focused, and keep grinding it out!
  11. Bawse

    Have You Ever Had a Losing Streak That Lasted for Days?

    Yes, and it happens to me quite often because I only play a couple of micro-stakes MTTs per day. I battle through the swings and reevaluate my game or approach when I experience longer downswings. Every poker player goes through them, especially tournament players, since variance tends to be...
  12. Bawse

    How Young is Too Young to Play Poker

    I think if you have a job and can manage your finances responsibly, you're mature enough to play poker regardless of age.
  13. Bawse

    Did You Win in Your First Poker Game?

    I remember playing my first game, but I don't remember any of the hands. It was a $5 buy-in, and my parents paid for my entry as well. I ended up winning, and that beginner's luck must have stuck with me because several years later, I'm still playing poker!
  14. Bawse

    Do Toxic Players Ruin Home Games?

    Have you ever played in a home game where a toxic player ruined the experience for everyone else? How did the host handle the situation, and do you think giving someone a warning is enough, or should repeat offenders be removed from the game?
  15. Bawse

    Whats your favorite social networking site?

    I prefer Discord these days because I don't have to deal with as much unwanted content. However, I still think Facebook is one of the best social media platforms for promoting brands and products.

Latest profile posts

Motivated again to grow the community. I needed a break to recoup and refocus on my goals.
Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back
Top