Accumulator vs single bet; Which is more preferable and profitable?

  • Thread starter Thread starter magnus2022
  • Start date Start date

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

M

magnus2022

Guest
I prefer single bets than playing accumulator bet that the probability of hitting the jackpot is very slim. Am surprise to learn that some gamblers only prefer playing accumulator bet than single bets. Most of the accumulator gamblers prefer to win big once in a while than winning peanuts!
When it comes to gambling, we must adhere to our gambling tolerance level.
What do you prefer; playing accumulator bet or single bets?
 
I think it depends, accumulators pay more but are harder to hit. I do both, usually a smaller bet whenever I do a parlay, but a nice payout if I win. I prefer to bet on single games when they're already running using live bets, and picking teams with a lead for a small profit.
 
I think single bets appear to be a better bet, but accumulator bets have the potential of giving big winnings. I do both as well.
 
Single bets are always very safe and sure if you play small odds, you would win 70% of the times but the winning would be small amounts of money. Sometimes, even insignificant. That's why people accumulate their bet tickets to make their potential winnings bigger. I personally don't accumulate more than four games per ticket.
 
Accumulator is difficult sometimes. I used to stack like 10 games thinking the jackpot would land, but it's all heartbreak. This is exactly why I stopped that thing. Now it's single or at most 2-3 games in a ticket.
 
I prefer single bets. The outcome is dependent on one event which is some solid chance. Accumulation of bets reduces your chances of winning because the odds are more against you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Motivated again to grow the community. I needed a break to recoup and refocus on my goals.
Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back
Top