What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

ACR Poker Announces New Online Team

Cpvr

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins

ACR Poker Announces New Online Team​

Players Ramp Up Streaming, Content Efforts​

ACR Poker announced the platform’s first-ever group of streaming pros and content creators to represent the brand this week. ACR Team Online will deliver “entertaining and engaging online poker content to poker audiences worldwide.”

According to the company, members were chosen for their hard work, passion, and dedication. Each member was promoted from the ACR Stormers team for their exceptional poker performance and engaging streaming content.

The new team includes Canadian poker pro Evan “Gripsed” Jarvis, Argentinian poker streamer Facundo “FSpadeX” Gallo, UK high-stakes pro Mark “Weazel_1991” Rubbathan, and multi-table tournament (MTT) poker players Svitlana “Svetarik” Dryha and Oskar “Deckflow” Ojaveer.

“We’re delighted to have the pros join ACRTeam Online, and confident they will represent ACR Poker well,” an ACR Poker representative said. “The five players selected bring a wealth of talent and dedication to the team, and we’re excited to see them showcase everything ACRPoker has to offer, from the huge OSS XL Series all the way to the flagship Venom tournaments, engaging the poker community like never before.”

Fans can follow the team’s journey and content, including YouTube shorts, longform videos, and the “Day In The Life” series. Here’s a look at the team members.

Evan “Gripsed” Jarvis

This player began his poker journey in 2004, inspired by Chris Moneymaker’s victory. Turning pro in 2008, he specialized in six-max cash games and built a YouTube channel boasting 100,000 subscribers. In 2012, he shifted to tournaments and Twitch streaming, hosting home games and Sunday grind sessions.

“I’m proud to represent ACR Team Online,” he said, “and excited to continue sharing my passion for poker with the community.”

Oskar “Deckflow” Ojaveer

The 36-year-old pro discovered his passion for poker during his first year of college, where he started playing online cash games. He then transitioned from Sit & Go’s to MTTs.

“Being part of ACR Team Online is a dream come true,” he said. “I can’t wait to show everyone what we’re capable of and take my game to new heights.”

Facundo “FSpadeX” Gallo

Gallo started playing poker in 2005, quickly rising in nine-max cash games before switching to six-max. In 2017, he began playing for high stakes in Macau and also became a father. After launched his streaming channel in 2021, Gallo rapidly gained followers and became an ACR Stormer after a month.

“Joining ACR Team Online is a proud moment,” he said. “This is a great opportunity to grow and keep learning as a player and a content creator.”

Mark “Weazel_1991” Rubbathan

This 33-year-old pro, started playing poker at age 16 in a friend’s basement. His poker journey has taken him from small-stakes Sit & Go’s with friends to turning an ACR package into a Triton Super High Roller Series Mystery Bounty title in 2023. A tournament player at heart, Rubbathan moved to cash games for streaming and viewers can expect a mix of both on his channel.

“This is an exciting new chapter in my poker career,” he said. “I’m looking forward to bringing fresh content and big wins to ACR.”

Svitlana “Svetarik” Dryha

The 28-year-old Ukrainian pro began her career in 2017 as an online cash player before transitioning to MTTs in 2018.

“I’m so excited to join ACR Team Online and share my journey with poker fans worldwide,” she said. “I’m eager to showcase my skills on the stream and play the full ACR schedule.”

ACR Poker new depositors can benefit from the generous 100 percent match bonus, up to $2,000.

Sign-up, use code CPNEW to make your initial deposit, and claim your bonuses today.

Source: https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/29202-acr-poker-announces-new-online-team

I haven't played ACR since I started poker.community, they will close your affiliate account that you had for years, out of the blue, because it generates income that they want back.