What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Are you in any poker communities or groups?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
I'm wondering if anyone is in any poker communities or groups on either Telegram or Discord or any other platforms where the groups are hosted? The group is a place where people review hands and help one another get better in playing. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those groups are paid to join but I wouldn't mind.

Do you have access to any poker communities or groups?

That's the group for our forums. I'm obviously a member, I'm a member of a couple other poker groups. I am not on any other poker forums.

I'm wondering if anyone is in any poker communities or groups on either Telegram or Discord or any other platforms where the groups are hosted? The group is a place where people review hands and help one another get better in playing. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those groups are paid to join but I wouldn't mind.

Do you have access to any poker communities or groups?
Some of the Twitch streamers do hand reviews and study streams. I know Arlynnia has been doing a study stream once a week. I just don't remember which day she does it. I know others do the same, but I don't watch the study streams, so I never paid attention to when they have them.

Funny thing, when I started up my computer today, Arlynnia was already doing a study session and she is giving a 1 month free to some solver site. I don't think she does this at the same time every time, but if you ask her, I'm sure she can tell you when the sessions will be.

Yep. Some private groups with some of the best players I know. As mentioned above there are some great Discord servers BBZ, & RYE are two of the most successful training groups out there. Jonathan Little offers a lot of great free content and as mentioned above there are great resources through Twitch. Even the smallest amount of commitment to growth will put you above at least 70% of the field. Best of luck to anyone genuinely working on their game. Love to see it.

Nope just this one this one only

Yep. Some private groups with some of the best players I know. As mentioned above there are some great Discord servers BBZ, & RYE are two of the most successful training groups out there. Jonathan Little offers a lot of great free content and as mentioned above there are great resources through Twitch. Even the smallest amount of commitment to growth will put you above at least 70% of the field. Best of luck to anyone genuinely working on their game. Love to see it.
This is very interesting. How do I join those Discord servers BBZ & RYE? I don't know if it's possible for me to search for them on Discord or if I can be sent an invitation link to join them. Let me know which one because I would so much love to join them.

No, but it would be nice to find a poker group.

The problem is where I live. Gambling is illegal.

There are parlors that are hidden, but they'd rarely let some foreigners in. Plus, it's not Hold'em inside. Groups of American expats? It might be something to look into or form and do a weekly or monthly game for a pretty big pot.

This is very interesting. How do I join those Discord servers BBZ & RYE? I don't know if it's possible for me to search for them on Discord or if I can be sent an invitation link to join them. Let me know which one because I would so much love to join them.
When I get home tonight I will add invites to those groups here.

How many poker groups you joined up with @padrespatty
Nate, I am a member of quite a few groups. Some of them even offer free emails with content that comes regularly. There is no shortage of quality free content out there. Hit the Google streets! Good luck.

Nate, I am a member of quite a few groups. Some of them even offer free emails with content that comes regularly. There is no shortage of quality free content out there. Hit the Google streets! Good luck.
Very nice sir