What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Can this Problem be solved?

Jonny0214

New Poker Communist
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
jonny0214
We need to build a custom Poker App with a focus on ensuring the integrity of the Random Number Generator (RNG), if this is doable.
The primary technical challenge here is to isolate the RNG from re-entry, ensuring that once the 52-card deck is randomized and the initial cards are dealt,
there is no way to alter the sequence.
This requires robust implementation of cryptographic techniques to secure the RNG, and possibly hashing algorithms to verify that the sequence remains
consistent throughout the game.
Also, by employing a combination of these techniques , securing the RNG output through hashing, and using tamper-evident logs to track the sequence of cards dealt.
Additionally, we would need to implement strict access controls and potentially use hardware security modules (HSMs) to further isolate and protect the RNG.
Please let me know, if you can assist or join the 'Team'
Thanks.
HYPOINT I.L.

Hey Jonny,

Yeah, the card shuffle randomization ensures the integrity that can be managed by multiple well-known public domain PRNG algorithms.
1) - Fortuna
2) - SHA-1 and SHA-2 based PRNGs (e.g. Java SecureRandom)
3) - AES based generators (AES-CTR, AES-KTR, AES-OFB)
4) - ISAAC
5) - Mersenne Twister (MT)

The first 4 are cryptographically secure algorithms that you can use for your online poker software. MT is also very popular and widely used for various poker websites.

If you want to use HRNGs (Hardware) you can go with any of these devices.
1)- Quantis, Quantis + MT
2)- ComScire
Using the HRNGs requires a special setup for your poker software and that is recommended if you are operating from a poker hall, for online PRNGs are enough.

Let me know what else you want to know, I will consult you for your upcoming poker software development project.