What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Daily Freebuys @DSP!!!

I'm not sure if everyone here is aware but we have 2 daily freebuys on DSP!!! Games run at 1:30 and 7:15 pm EST!!

playdarksidepoker.net

Fun fact if @Bawse ever wakes up i might offer a private one for this commmunity!
Yeah good luck on the free buys on dark side poker
And yeah please could you open a private tournament for us please @padrespatty

Can you guys get 10 players to commit for Saturday? I heard a slot has opened up.

I also have another fun idea that could boost both traffic and engagement for both sites. No big deal.

Can you guys get 10 players to commit for Saturday? I heard a slot has opened up.

I also have another fun idea that could boost both traffic and engagement for both sites. No big deal.
Will can try what’s the funny idea you got @padrespatty

You got a game on Saturday to promote?

I cooked something up. I can get it online tonight. The question is can you get 10 players?
Better chance of that happening on Sunday. Maybe 2 hours after our freeroll on Stock?

Better chance of that happening on Sunday. Maybe 2 hours after our freeroll on Stock?
That will be like 1am for me the stock freeroll starts at 11pm and 2 hours after will be 1am for me

What about Monday?

What about Friday or is that toooo early for DSP