Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Do you get angry when you lose a poker game?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
I get frustrated when I lose consecutive games/buy-ins. I cant say I get angry when I lose, if I'm not having fun playing poker it's time for a break.
I'm not going to lie though, my temper use to be bad. I've been through a lot of swings in poker, and learned a lot of lessons, always learning.

Do you get mad when you take a loss playing poker?

Lets be honest, no one likes to lose once, let alone consecutively. I remember i used to boil on the inside when the game isn't going my way. But I've learned to control it, lashing out isn't the best thing to do.

I won't lie, I get frustrated if I'm losing in a game. It's even worse if I've had consecutive losses. This is normal, what’s important is to control your rage and recognize when to take a break.

I don't get angry but when I go on a longosing streak I start to doubt myself a little. Am I studying the right things? Do I understand them? Am I dismissing my opponents skill level?

I don't get angry but when I go on a longosing streak I start to doubt myself a little. Am I studying the right things? Do I understand them? Am I dismissing my opponents skill level?
Those are very important questions that an expert player should ask himself. That is very much better than getting angry unnecessarily.