Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Do you like to invest your money?

Cpvr

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
I’ve invested into crypto currencies and a few stocks over the years. Most of the stocks that I’ve invested in made me some money, then I sold them for more. I got them for a pretty low price when I got them.

I’m also in profit in shiba inu, which is the only Crypto that I currently own.

What about you? Do you like to invest or not really?

I reinvest my dividends (DRIP), about $400/month and got caught up in the meme-stock rally of 2021. I was sitting at about a $500,000 gain, but I told myself, "This will go higher." It didn't. I now have about $5000 in meme stocks. If I just wasn't greedy, I could've been making about $3500/month in dividends since then (while still having $500k in cash).

I was also an early adopter of Stellar (now Lumens), getting 100,000 for free, exchanging them for BTC and ETH... so I have quite a bit in crypto and own a few NFTs that actually have value still (but not the 1000s they did).

I typically exchange my crypto for gold/silver when the price is right.

I'm fortunate enough to have been able to buy my house, so I have no payments. I only have a loan because I took it out to buy silver when it was low. The interest on the loan is nothing with where I'm sitting at now, and where it'll go, it'll be well worth it.

I enjoy investing money when I'm able too. It's important for me to build towards my future.

I enjoy investing money when I'm able too. It's important for me to build towards my future.
I want to have at least $1,000,000 invested by the time I'm 60.

The hardest is getting over $100,000, then things add up quickly.

Start small, because the gains do come. They're just a bit disappointing when you first start out.

Oh yes I have done some investments, especially in crypto. Last year I invested in Arkham and it yielded pretty good returns. My crypto portfolio isn't exactly bogus, but I'm slowly getting there.

I have over the years looked into investing but have always been worried about doing so as I know how risky it can be. I have access to a crypto wallet so could at any point choose to invest but knowing there is a big risk behind it worries me.