What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do you think Ryan Garcia will return back to boxing?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
After the whole saga of using banned substance between Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney, Ryan was banned from boxing for 1 year but before the ban he called it quits saying that he's going to join UFC.

Do you think he's going actually leaving boxing and switch fully to UFC?

Yes I do. I believe he's trying to negotiate a rematch with Devin Haney.

Yes, I believe he’ll be back after the suspension and he’ll beat Haney again when he does.

Facts. Haney making excuses about the L, but they were like 50/50 in amateur fights. It'll probably be close.

Facts. Haney making excuses about the L, but they were like 50/50 in amateur fights. It'll probably be close.

Devin Haney is back and now being lined up for a World Title fight against the IBF Lightweight Champion Liam Paro. It's going to be Haney’s first fight back after his no-contest fight against Ryan Garcia.