Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

How much do you consider a big bankroll for online poker or poker in general?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
I consider $1000+ to be the starting point of a big bankroll.

How about you? What do you consider to be a big poker bankroll?

A big bankroll to me would be 5-10K. With that said when I carry 1K or more I am super comfortable.

I consider $1000+ to be the starting point of a big bankroll.

How about you? What do you consider to be a big poker bankroll?
Same here but I have never reached that much of a bankroll not yet

$10k? 😳 I was gotta say $1k is pretty big for me. I guess it is all about respective financial capacity.
That's it exactly. I have friends posting "small cashes" in the $1500 range. I'm like, that's more than I have on any site, lol.

That's it exactly. I have friends posting "small cashes" in the $1500 range. I'm like, that's more than I have on any site, lol.
I never had that amount in my cashier from any poker sites I play on

Gotta spend money to make money brother. Also study your ass off. What's your free time like? You spnd even a fraction of that time working on your game and you will see your accounts grow.

I had $2000+ twice on poker sites. Full Tilt when I was only 14 using my moms name, and on ACR.
I cashed out $1200 from ACR, but I will never play on there again lol