What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

How much have you lost on playing poker?

Ja sa bong

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
For those who started playing poker years ago, have you been able to keep a record of all your wins and losses? What does the numbers look like when comparing your wins and losses?

How much have you ended up losing since you started playing? Do you think it's enough to discourage you from playing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Losses I try not to remember, but you can keep track of your stats on Sharkscope for most online poker sites.

My biggest loss in one game was for $2000 in a cash game, and I was only 14 when it happened. lol
Started with nothing, and worked my way up.

Losses I try not to remember, but you can keep track of your stats on Sharkscope for most online poker sites.

My biggest loss in one game was for $2000 in a cash game, and I was only 14 when it happened. lol
Started with nothing, and worked my way up.

Losing that much can make me have a sleepless night. However, such losses will be an eye-opener to becoming a good player at the end.

How were you able to cope during that period?

Losing that much can make me have a sleepless night. However, such losses will be an eye-opener to becoming a good player at the end.

How were you able to cope during that period?

Oh, I was super mad. Losing hand was JJ vs AA. All in preflop. I punched a hole in the wall afterwards.
I don't get angry like that anymore, but I also have a lot better bankroll management. It helps when you only lose a small percentage of your money, if you lose.

I rarely play poker for money as I don't feel confident enough to play for money a lot of the time as I have not had the greatest of luck.

The only time I have played for money was a small wager between friends and I did lose £10 during that so not a whole lot.

The most I've lost in one night is probably somewhere between $20 and $30 playing nickel, dime, quarter poker. I've never played high stakes because I wouldn't want to risk losing a lot.

Oh, I was super mad. Losing hand was JJ vs AA. All in preflop. I punched a hole in the wall afterwards.
I don't get angry like that anymore, but I also have a lot better bankroll management. It helps when you only lose a small percentage of your money, if you lose.

Risk management is key when you play those kind of games. You want to be in a situation where things work out well for you and even when you end up losing in poker, you lose a smaller amount of money.