Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

How often do you change your profile picture?

Heatman

Regular Poker Communist
Poker Coins
When it comes to your profile on social media platforms and even on forums, are you always of the habit of regularly changing your profile picture/display picture or you like using one particular picture for very long time?

I think most men don't care about changing their profile picture for a long time. I used one profile picture on Facebook for 6 years 😂.

What about you?

Depends on the mood I am in that day/week/month/years I got a couple but not like millions of profile picture

Most times on forums, I use one profile picture. I have one set up on Gravtar. Any forum which enables it, that's going to be what I'm using and it's this profile picture I have on my account now.