What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

How often do you play online poker?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
I use to play non-stop literally, even takes days off sleeping because of poker. I don't recommend playing poker with very little sleep.

I don't play as much anymore, but I'll probably be playing daily again. Maybe a few days off, but for the most part I'll be back on my grind.

Do you play everyday? How often?

Demon_skeith said:
Not too often, it would be something that sucks me in, so I try to avoid it if possible.

Hopefully we can suck you in with our freerolls at StockPoker. We'll also be having a $1 buyin, $10 addon 3 hours after every Poker.Community freeroll on Stockpoker.

Bawse said:
Demon_skeith said:
Not too often, it would be something that sucks me in, so I try to avoid it if possible.

Hopefully we can suck you in with our freerolls at StockPoker. We'll also be having a $1 buyin, $10 addon 3 hours after every Poker.Community freeroll on Stockpoker.

steep addon for a $1 buyin

padrespatty said:
Bawse said:
Demon_skeith said:

steep addon for a $1 buyin

Sorry my mistake. It's not a $10 addon, it's $10 money added!

I do not play Poker now as much as I used to but when I used to play consistently, I would play daily usually on a night for a few hours each night.

If I was still playing now it would probably be the same if I am honest.