Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

If someone offered you $200k to never play poker again, would you take it?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
Would you accept $200,000 to never play poker again? if it was offered.

In a heartbeat.

I would make $1450/month~ consistently (though I'd reinvest that as I don't need it to grow the overall monthly dividend payout). That's more than I'd ever average in poker as I just play for fun with $20 games and like $100~ pots every now and then.

If poker was more of a profession and I took it seriously, probably not, because I know I could make much more in perhaps a couple of events over the years that'd be much more than $200k.

Dang it, that's a toughy. I think the answer would vary depending on at what point of life I was in. Now? Even worse because a cool 200 Gs would be very helpful for retirement planning. But those retirement plans include playing a lot of poker. 🤣

Nah, Iike the game too much. Based on my last 10 years there's a good chance I'll earn half of that in the next 10 anyway. I'm playing.

I so much love your resilience!
It's not all about the money for me. It's deeper than that. If I took the money I would miss the game too much to give it up. I'd be returning it really quick lol

It's not all about the money for me. It's deeper than that. If I took the money I would miss the game too much to give it up. I'd be returning it really quick lol
I can probably understand. The feelings and satisfaction gotten from playing poker is probably one that cannot be replaced with anything, not even money.