What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Johnny Flores Wisconsin Poker Scammer and Convicted Sex Offender

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
I debated whether I was going to make this post. I ultimately decided the community needs to be aware of this person, and after being bashed by him on social media. I won't be holding back.

I started talking with Johnny Flores on Facebook unaware of his past. After we came to an agreement. I started promoting his site BadgerStatePoker, and I was warned by multiple users I should look more into Flores, and his charges.

I didn't know he was called out by the poker community over 6 years ago, because Johnny Flores was convicted of sexual assault on a minor.

I urge you to stay away from BadgerStatePoker. I believe they're running a chip dumping scheme, and using multiple profiles to appear as real players. Johnny also has several Facebook accounts, and aliases he uses.

He's doing anything he can to try, and tarnish my name. I genuinely care about our players, and I take pride in being honest/real with our community.

If you ask anyone on his team about the charges they brush it off, which is why I believe Johnny Flores is running those accounts.

If you don't know about Johnny "Blaze" Flores he likes to mention his article on pokernews from 2022.

Here's a link to the article: https://www.pokernews.com/strategy/johnny-flores-big-o-poker-41163.htm
received_917142036915033.jpeg