What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

New Poker Site BadgerStatePoker.com Daily Freebuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
FB_IMG_1725910842697.jpg
  • $10 FREEBUY daily 1pm est
  • $20 FREEBUY daily 6pm est
  • $30 FREEBUY daily 11pm est
BadgerStatePoker.com is a new and exciting 24/7 poker site with multi-table tournaments, sit-n-gos, flips, and ring games such as Texas Hold’em, Pot Limit Omaha, Big-O, Big Easy, Mixed Games, and more!

And although it is Wisconsin-themed, we welcome those from ALL states to join and play.

Visit https://badgerstatepoker.com to sign up, and start playing now.

We look forward to having you as a member and watching the site grow. See you on the felts!

The owner is also a member @badgerstatepoker and a new partner to our forums at poker.community.

Last edited:
Ok I’m gonna join now

Just registered

View attachment 163
BadgerStatePoker.com is a new and exciting 24/7 poker site with multi-table tournaments, sit-n-gos, flips, and ring games such as Texas Hold’em, Pot Limit Omaha, Big-O, Big Easy, Mixed Games, and more!

And although it is Wisconsin-themed, we welcome those from ALL states to join and play.

We look forward to having you as a member and watching the site grow. See you on the felts!

The owner is also a member @badgerstatepoker and a new partner to our forums at poker.community.
Okay, sounds good, I created an account my poker name is justMe. Good luck with the new site.

The skin of the new site looks like another site I play on with alot of Wisconsion players and another site I play at has this same layout, Is this new site affiliated with BLP POKER site at all?

View attachment 163

Are passwords required for the freerolls, if so, where and when are they posted, so basically, whats the process? Thanks

The skin of the new site looks like another site I play on with alot of Wisconsion players and another site I play at has this same layout, Is this new site affiliated with BLP POKER site at all?
Johnny mentioned BLP to me as one of his competitors.

Are passwords required for the freerolls, if so, where and when are they posted, so basically, whats the process? Thanks

Poker community freerolls require passwords. Daily Freebuys are open to all

Status
Not open for further replies.