What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Online shopping?

Cpvr

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
Do you like to shop online? If so, what websites do you like to buy things on? Do you use amazon, shein or temu? If you don’t like to shop online, why not?

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer to go shopping in stores instead of online. I don't like waiting for orders to be delivered, and if you live in a bad neighborhood you risk your order get stolen from outside your door.
I've had it happen with Amazon, but they did refund me my money.

I do enjoy shopping online, it gives me the chance to avoid crowds and my anxiety getting bad but it also gives me the option to browse better and find a product I know is worth it over just picking anything up when I am out.

Amazon has to be my favourite place to online shop.

Do you like to shop online? If so, what websites do you like to buy things on? Do you use amazon, shein or temu? If you don’t like to shop online, why not?

There are a couple of items that I won't have any problem shopping online as long as I am able to get the original online such as a mobile device, for example.

I prefer shopping online than going into the store and risking them not having what I want. I also shop online and do store pickups at Walmart and Sam's Club. But I do most of my shopping on Amazon.

There are a couple of items that I won't have any problem shopping online as long as I am able to get the original online such as a mobile device, for example.
Do you have a particular site that you like to buy things from? I haven’t ordered anything yet from temu or shein, but my sisters have. I’ve ordered a few things from amazon though.