What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Playing to Cash Vs Playing To Win

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
I think a common mistake made by a lot of players is they're not playing to win.
Everyone says they're playing to win, but I notice a lot of time, players are willing to blind out to secure a min cash.

In the long-term you'll have a lot more deeper runs if you play to win, and go for it.
I'm not saying take risks, but still continue to play hands to the best of your ability, and don't allow yourself to be pushed around on the bubble.
Make smart plays. We're not trying to double up our money, the real money is always top 3 in tournaments, and your goal should be top 3 or better.

Any thoughts? Do you always play to win or do you play it safe to secure the bag?

Last edited: