What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Poker Coins - How to earn them & what are they for?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
pokercoinsbg.png
Freeroll Club & Poker Coins
Poker coins only use are for freeroll club memberships. We may implement poker coins into more ideas going forward, but currently you can buy a freeroll club membership with your poker coins. Once you're a freeroll club member there's a private forum with passwords to our games at the top of the home page/forums.

Here's how you can earn Poker Coins in our poker community.
  • pokercoin.png
    8 Poker Coins for each new thread/topic in the forums.
  • pokercoin.png
    5 Poker Coins for every reply in the forums.
  • pokercoin.png
    0.02 Poker Coins for each character in every new thread/reply.
  • pokercoin.png
    0.2 Poker Coins for reacting to posts with the like buttons and the reactions.
  • pokercoin.png
    12 Poker Coins for each upload to the media gallery.
  • pokercoin.png
    3 Poker Coins for each media comment.
  • pokercoin.png
    10 Poker Coins for creating a new poll.
  • pokercoin.png
    0.2 Poker Coins for voting on a poll.
  • pokercoin.png
    2.5 Poker Coins for daily activity. Login once a day.
Freeroll Club Membership Upgrades - CLICK HERE to use poker coins/upgrade
  • 24 Hour Freeroll Club Member - Cost: 24 Poker Coins
  • 1 Month Freeroll Club Member - Cost: 250 Poker Coins
  • 1 Year Hour Freeroll Club Member - Cost: 1,000 Poker Coins
  • LIFETIME Freeroll Club Member - Win ANY Poker Community Freeroll!

Last edited:
Where can we see how many coins we have?
How many coins do we need to be able to buy into the Freeroll Club?
How do we redeem the coins (once we have earned them)?
(I apologize for asking, if this info is posted somewhere else, but I have not found it yet.)
Thanks

It tells you on the left above the top on the main page of this forum

@delena it also shows you how many poker coins you have in posts when you click on your screen name, and on PC is displays it below your screen name with other stats.

Thank you both! I did find my coin count now!

Thanks!

Thank you both! I did find my coin count now!

Thanks!

24 coins for a 24 hour club membership. There are more expensive plans as well for longer memberships.

You can get one from the account upgrades when you click on your name. There's a link. There's also a link to the upgrades on the home page.

Where can we see how many coins we have?
(I apologize for asking, if this info is posted somewhere else, but I have not found it yet.)
Thanks
good questions, I wasnt to sure either

I
24 coins for a 24 hour club membership. There are more expensive plans as well for longer memberships.

You can get one from the account upgrades when you click on your name. There's a link. There's also a link to the upgrades on the home page.
understand u want everyone to use the forum, but he club memberships are so high to me its not worth my consideration. I have extreme allergies that affect my eyes & it can be a battle for me to keep up a high interaction. I was hoping on maybe combining them, but not at that cost.

I

understand u want everyone to use the forum, but he club memberships are so high to me its not worth my consideration. I have extreme allergies that affect my eyes & it can be a battle for me to keep up a high interaction. I was hoping on maybe combining them, but not at that cost.
I'll be lowering the prices a bit, but the 24 hour membership remain the same for 24 poker coins. I also increased new threads to 8 poker coins, and replies to 5 poker coins, media creation to 15 poker coins, and 0.02 poker coins per character in forum posts. I want it to be easy, but not a hassle to complete. The posts help us grow as a community, and we appreciate all posts contributed by our members.

Freeroll Club & Poker Coins
Poker coins only use are for freeroll club memberships. We may implement poker coins into more ideas going forward, but currently you can buy a freeroll club membership with your poker coins. Once you're a freeroll club member there's a private forum with passwords to our games at the top of the home page/forums.

Here's how you can earn Poker Coins in our poker community.
  • 8 Poker Coins for each new thread/topic in the forums.
  • 5 Poker Coins for every reply in the forums.
  • 0.02 Poker Coins for each character in every new thread/reply.
  • 0.2 Poker Coins for reacting to posts with the like buttons and the reactions.
  • 15 Poker Coins for each upload to the media gallery.
  • 3 Poker Coins for each media comment.
Freeroll Club Membership Upgrades
  • 24 Hour Freeroll Club Member - Cost: 24 Poker Coins
  • 1 Week Freeroll Club Member - Cost: 80 Poker Coins
  • 1 Month Freeroll Club Member - Cost: 220 Poker Coins
  • 1 Year Hour Freeroll Club Member - Cost: 1,000 Poker Coins
  • LIFETIME Freeroll Club Member - Win ANY Poker Community Freeroll!
Upgrade Account: Account Upgrades (Join Freeroll Club)
This is very good to know I was going to ask about how the poker coins worked, and how much need to join in on free rolls