What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Poker Star Shaun Deeb On Track to Win $1 Million Body Fat Loss Prop Bet

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
484c8a6a58.png

With about four months remaining, poker pro Shaun Deeb appears to be headed in the right direction to win $1 million from Bill Perkins in a body fat loss prop bet.

Deeb, a perennial World Series of Poker (WSOP) Player of the Year candidate, shared a trimmed-down recent selfie on X along with a dual x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) scan showing his up-to-date body fat percentage. If the current trends continue, Perkins is going to owe him a healthy sum of cash.

Yeah Sean Deeb is a beast when it comes to prop bets. He's stubborn and refuses to lose. That being said when I first heard about this bet it was obvious that no matter what happens it was going to be a win-win for Sean. But like I said he doesn't like to lose and it would highly surprise me if he didn't win by quite a bit. And I love the fact that Perkins is constantly making prop bets with people that will better their lives rather they win the bet or not.

Last Friday Bill Perkins called Deeb and bought him out for $800,000. Sean was down to 21% body fat and the bat was that he had to be at 17% body fat by the beginning of this year's world series. Sean accepted the buyout but is committed to continuing to his 17% and plans to live a healthier lifestyle from now on.

Live4 said:
Last Friday Bill Perkins called Deeb and bought him out for $800,000.

I would have probably accepted too $800k is a nice chunk of change.