What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

StockPoker Cashes and Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
This thread I'll post my StockPoker cashes, and wins. I wont be posting any wins from freerolls in this thread. Although you may find me in some of their freerolls. This thread will strictly be for my deep runs/cashes in buy-in tournaments.

I just took 2nd in the Stinky Whale $100 Guaranteed on Stockpoker. It was my 3rd bullet since returning from my hiatus of playing online poker. No rebuys, used one addon.

lol.png

1.png

Took 1st out of 19 players in $1.60 buy-in early bird for $9.97. First game since my last one.

Edit:

Almost didn't post this one because it's only for $1.26, but used a ticket to get in 6th out 21 players, and 3 cashes in a row.

Took 2nd in same game last night. We split the ? with 5 left. Got $37 based on how many chips. Used no rebuys 1 addon, $5.25 buy-in, $5.25 addon.

Lost a few smaller buy-ins before this one, but I wasn't tilting lol

Got another 1st in the Early Bird for $12.73. I haven't been posting my min cashes, but bankroll still making steady growth.

Back to Back 1sts. $1.05 buy-in. 1st for $7.35.

2nd in demon's H.O.E using two 55 cent tickets(buyin+addon) i got from freebuys. Cashed for $4.20.

Cashed in everything I played so far today. Lost one freebuy. Hopefully the run good continues ?

Cashed out $40 from Stock Poker. Rebuilding from $55. Never deposited.

1st out of 14 players. $1.05 buyin. Used 1 rebuy, 1 addon on Stockpoker.
I needed this win to get up after my last cash out. I've been bouncing around even.
We shared prizes at top 3. I was chip leader and I won $14.

Took a shot in $5.25 rebuy, and addon. Used 1 addon. I got 1st in the $100 GTD Stinky Whale for $52.50. :)

Doubled my bankroll today. Started the day with $53. Now I'm at $104.
Bankroll would be at $140+ but I cashed out $40, still working with my original bankroll that I freerolled.

Back playing again on @Stock Poker. 5th out of 54 players. Used 1 rebuy, 1 addon.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    350.1 KB · Views: 2
Damn got no cash to play the game

Oh I remember I can use my OP Chips

Oh I remember I can use my OP Chips
OP chips are for freeroll club memberships, and maybe other ideas I implement to poker community as we grow. The tourney was a daily $1.10 hyper turbo. They also have a daily $200 freeroll on stockpoker/weplay network. Playing $2.20 KO rn just double up with AA.

But can I buy a freeroll club member with my op chips

But can I buy a freeroll club member with my op chips

Yes in account upgrades, and it unlocks a private forum where I'll be posting our freeroll passwords when we get our games going again, and Stock Poker brings back affiliates. I was told it's happening soon.

Yeah he needs to stick P2P transfers as well

4th out of 53 players in daily hyper thrill, same one I got 5th in yesterday on Stock Poker.Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.