What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

StockPoker - Poker Community Freeroll & Buy-in Every Saturday

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
stockpoker.png

Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND
(For New Sign Ups)

Join us every Saturday on Stock Poker in our $25 FREE ROLL.
Freeroll starts at 6:30 PM EASTERN and buy-in starts at 9:30 PM est.

Freeroll passwords will be available to all freeroll club members in a private forum exclusive for members that join the club.

You can purchase a freeroll club membership using your OP chips in account upgrades.
If you have any questions regarding our freerolls on StockPoker, let me know in the replies.

Good luck to all participating, and we hope to see you on the felts!

New members please use the referral code BAWSEGRIND when you join https://stockpokeronline.com

Last edited:
lol.png
Screenshot-2024-01-29-105734.png

Played in my first freeroll/freebuy on StockPoker. It looks like they've got a few daily freerolls. Also check your cashier to view your tickets, you might have some tickets added to your account when you sign up. I checked mine, and I got the tickets you can see in the image above, so I guess I'll be grinding a little bit more aha :cool:

Also, it was fun playing with @"rich79iu" welcome to our community!

Stockpoker sounds familiar, I may have an account there. I'll download it and see if I can log in.

Yeah, I was able to log in, my sn there is LIVEfour

padrespatty said:
Bawse what is your Stock Poker player name?

BawseGrind. Would you like to be upgraded to the freeroll club?

Bawse said:
padrespatty said:
Bawse what is your Stock Poker player name?

BawseGrind. Would you like to be upgraded to the freeroll club?

No thank you. i don't get to the freerolls much. Good luck with your games!

@"padrespatty" I plan to add a freeroll leaderboard with a bigger freeroll for the top members when we grow a bit bigger. If you change your mind, at least for our freerolls. I want them to be worth while for micro stakes players.

@"Live4" I've upgraded you to a freeroll club member!

I played on Stockpoker today and won a cpl tickets, the freerolls appear to be fairly soft. Will check out some buy in tournaments later and see how they go

fords8 said:
Anyway you could record the play for us to see?

That's a cool idea. I might stream the freerolls on Twitch.

I'll have to look into how to do screen sharing.

royalflush122096 said:
I also play as well on Stock Poker! Username is royalflush122096 for the Freeroll club.

I upgraded your account to a freeroll club member. We'll be adding a leaderboard to StockPoker for our freerolls. It's currently being arranged, discussed it briefly earlier today with the owner.

They'll be adding a leaderboard on StockPoker for our members, and we'll post a link up top to the leaderboard. I'll have more details soon when it's ready.

@"Locky" Thanks mom for joining, and yes I've upgraded you to the freeroll club.

Bawse said:
fords8 said:
Anyway you could record the play for us to see?

That's a cool idea. I might stream the freerolls on Twitch.

I'll have to look into how to do screen sharing.

to stream on twitch you would use obs ( which is free ) or something similar

@"Gaz2.0" I feel like Youtube would reach more people than twitch. I'd prefer to use Youtube.