Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.
Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.
At Poker Community, you can:
From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.
Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.
Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.
That’s not what happened. Tyson got tired of waiting for AJ to sign the contract. He’ll probably end up fighting Usyk again in a trilogy. I think that could be Usyk’s last fight.Did you get to watch AJ last fight? He wasn't the fighter he used to be if I'm being very honest. I think Tyson Fury will dismantle him. Although, I don't think the fight will happen because Tyson called it off after AJ's last fight because he wasn't impressed with AJ.