What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What annoyed you today?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Personally, I don't like having anything to get on my nerves to annoy me. When I'm annoyed, I find it very difficult to function at a 100%. I haven't been annoyed today, I'm quite happy about it.

Have you been annoyed lately? How did you manage the annoyance?

Waking up, and my dog almost breaking my laptop.

The damn heat annoyed me today. It was hotter than a damn sauna. It’s going to be the same tomorrow with a heat index of 110.🤦🏿‍♂️

We’re under exessive heat warnings for the rest of the week.

when the tweaking neighbors have no respect and wake you up by talking extremely loud amongst themselves at 7:50 am on a sunday morning...grr. But i just get up and yell out, SOME of us sleep around here...and they say. Sorry Mam, and I slam my door. but should not come to this imo.