Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

What Are The Basics And Rules of Getting Started with poker?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
IMG_20241008_184232_(1080_x_566_pixel).jpg
Learning Poker requires time and consistency. I wouldn't say it’s not difficult but it's doable. Lot of the Poker Pro actually started as an amateur but eventually got to where they are now due to continuous practice.

Here is what you need to know

- We play poker with a special deck of 52 cards
- The goal is to make the best hand to win

I’ve also got some basic rules to follow

1. Put in your chips, it's more or less like money
2. Get your cards and lastly
3. Keep playing or you give up

Now, let's talk about the hand rankings from from best to worst;

1. Royal Flush : this is super rare
2. Straight Flush
3. Four of a kind
...and more

To be honest with you, poker is fun but you’ve got to learn the ropes.

It took quite some time for me to be able to master poker. It was frustrating for me when it seemed like I couldn't get the hang of it at first. Now, I can't say I'm an expert, but I'm pretty sure I could give my opponents a run for their money 😎

It took quite some time for me to be able to master poker. It was frustrating for me when it seemed like I couldn't get the hang of it at first. Now, I can't say I'm an expert, but I'm pretty sure I could give my opponents a run for their money 😎
No one "masters" poker, one thing about poker is we are always learning when we play/grind.

You've gotta know when to fold em. You've got to know when to fold them.

-Aunt Jackie from Roseanne

Right, that is the most realistic thing to say. No matter how good one is, there's still room for improvement.
There is also more than one way to a result often. It's fun to be right about something and have someone point out to you a new idea.