What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What are the poker rooms to avoid?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Playing poker is fun and it's best to play it in a way you wouldn't have anything to regret as a result of your choices on where to play.

Which are those poker rooms you would do everything possible to avoid playing in for some reasons like not having secure login, slow payment, possibility of cheat, etc.

ACRPoker is the one site I tell everyone to avoid. I have a personal grudge with them for closing my affiliate account. I also seen other things I don't like.

ACRPoker is the one site I tell everyone to avoid. I have a personal grudge with them for closing my affiliate account. I also seen other things I don't like.

Guessing you didn't break any rules for them to close an account out of the blue?

Absolutely agree! Poker is all about enjoying the game without any worries. Speaking from experience, I once found myself in a poker room that felt more like a gamble with my security than with my cards. Slow payments, shady login systems – it was a mess. Definitely not an experience I'd want to repeat. So, it's crucial to steer clear of such places. On a brighter note, if you're into secure and smooth gaming experiences, I've heard great things about Link Situs Slot Online Gacor. Might be just what you're looking for!

Last edited:
What was the reason for them to close your affiliate account

I had problems with ACR Poker I had an argument with the ACR Stormer CEO he’s name is Adam damn I forgot he’s twitch name

Because when I log into my account on my iPad it doesn’t show all of the tournaments and tables