What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What are your plans for today?

Shortie

Regular Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Each of us wakes every day with a plan for the day ahead. Maybe we have errands to run or maybe we have a free day to be able to do the things we enjoy.

What are your plans for today?

I have a lot of work to catch up on today so I am getting with that and taking small breaks in between when I need to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I plan to tweak poker.community. Maybe add a couple things, and continue to promote on social media, and a few other sites I use to gain interest.

Today's plans are play a little poker, relax, and make improvements to the site. Maybe think of some new posts for our community.

My plans for today are watch some movies or some shows, post on some forums, talk to some friends and relax later today.

Winding up the work day. Probably fire a couple on GG and look at my Mavens site for a bit.

My plans for today are as follows:

finish lunch and this b rated crappy horror movie I'm watching =)
stretch/3 mile walk
bathe & wash hair
stream my radio show and Stock Poker home games at twitch.tv/sightgasm come join the fun!

Today I plan to do some marketing on quora and reddit & twitter & work on a few things. Also, watch the new episodes of chicago fire, chicago med and chicago pd.

Play my beta access to a game revival! I've missed this game for over 5 years, Gigantic:
[font='Proxima Nova Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
YA8OhAk.png
[/font]

My plans for today are to catch up on tasks and work I have to do and to also hopefully jump on Fortnite and check out Fortnite Festival Season 2 :) super happy to see Lady Gaga in the game and cannot wait to play her songs in the Festival mode.

My plans for today are to finish some work, pop to the shop and then chill out for the rest of the day.

My plan for today is to catch up on Bmf(the show). Im behind on a few episodes and after that, I plan on working on my forum & getting a few things done around the house.

Changing things around on our community a bit, and grinding micros on Stock Poker.