Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

What country plays the most poker?

Vote for what country you think plays the most poker(up to 3 choices)

• United States

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Canada

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • India

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil

• France

• Spain

• Other

• Total voters

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
You can vote up to 3 times on the poll. What country do you think plays poker the most?

I think it's either, USA, Canada, or Russia that has the most poker players in the world.

I selected the United States for Las Vegas and Russia and Other (China, specifically Macau) for not necessarily playing poker to win, but to launder money to other currencies easier.

I think Russian is the most poker players

Las Vegas alone is enough for USA to top the list effortlessly 🤣
I'd say Las Vegas is the most popular city to play poker, but as far as the whole world goes I'm not sure. I know poker is huge in other countries too.
I think Russian is the most poker players
Russia definitely has a lot of online players.

Before now, I thought the UK was the hub for poker games but based on the information I found recently, the USA tops the list and it's followed closely by Canada and the UK. China is also coming up too because I've seen great players there too.

Before now, I thought the UK was the hub for poker games but based on the information I found recently, the USA tops the list and it's followed closely by Canada and the UK. China is also coming up too because I've seen great players there too.
Yeh gotta agree china is coming up on the leaderboard as well lol