What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What tips would you give to someone new to playing poker?

Shortie

Regular Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Poker is something many of us may have played for years and some of us will even go as far as to say we are somewhat pro at the game.

Over the years of playing poker, you pick up so many tips and tricks that you can at some point pass down to others who are new at playing poker.

If you met someone or knew someone new to poker, what tips would you give them?

A new player doesn't need to be proud. Make your rival see you as one that is learning while you surprise them during playing.

New players should focus on one game, and learn to dominate before learning other types of poker.

I also prefer to stick to tournaments. If I was a cash game player. I'd only play cash games.

Tips would be not to let players bully you out of a hand but if your paying huge numbers based on turn or river draw, to just fold if the bet is high enough. If you have a decent hand dependent on how the competitor is acting you may stay.

Watch some people play, study some guides and never take more money than you should or money you need for other things.