What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

What's the hardest job you ever did?

Ja sa bong

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
People do all manner of job just to make a living. The only thing that matters is getting paid at the end of the job. What kind of jobs have you been working on? Which one's would you rate as the most difficult and how much were you paid on the job?

Working in the oil field was probably one of the hardest jobs that I’ve ever worked. I worked there for 2 years when I was 18-20. It was kind of stressful too. I also worked long hours in that field. There were some days that I’d work 12-14 hour shifts and sometimes 7 days straight.

Using a wheelbarrow to carry concrete back and forth. Killed the arms.

All. Working was *extremely* stressful for me. So much so, that after almost 10 years of retail, I suffered a break down and now draw a disability check. :(