What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Would you play a poker room that operated through BTC/Cryptos?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
Some of you may already know, I'm building an online poker room at BankrollerZ.com, and this site was created to help make my future poker room a success. Hopefully by forming a community that loves poker, and will want to play at my poker site.

How do you feel about playing poker on a site that only used bitcoins or a alternate crypto currency to operate?

The reason I'm asking this is because cryptos are untraceable which means I could operate a poker room, without licensing, and accept players from all around the world if that was the only deposit/withdraw method.

Last edited:
Demon_skeith said:
I'd be out of it, I don't use either currency as it has no real stable standing these days.

You could always wait for the currency for the cryptos/btc to be high in value before cashing out. I wouldn't deposit on one of these sites without a really good deposit bonus.

I got an idea, that might work for my poker room plans with crypto deposits, and transferring funds to a secure account giving users cash for their cryptos technically, but withdrawals will also be through crypto wallets. So everything remains untraceable, and no restrictions on what countries can play.

This would be something I would consider but I will admit, using my own currency would be something I would choose to use first over crypto unless I knew for sure my funds were safe in terms of crypto.

I have no issue with crypto and have used it in the past but there is always a real risk of it not being safe.