Recent content by mischievous

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

  1. mischievous

    What Makes Online Poker Fun?

    There used to be one special place that was always fun to play. It was like family we gathered for breakfast , lunch and dinner then it closed since then I’ve chosen smaller groups that play together regularly daily in fact so we interact daily on the Poker table but after the game is over...
  2. mischievous

    Does Trash Talk Change How You Play Poker?

    I don’t let it bother me if they are talking to each other back-and-forth. I may ask them to stop if they don’t then I will just block the chat. I think it’s silly childish but then when you understand the psychology behind it, they do it because no one can actually see them no one can actually...
  3. mischievous

    Do you bet or play casino games?

    I’ve played both Casino online and live its all a game of chance just as life is everything has odds if you’re a gambler you’re gonna find it you’ll see it and no doubt you’ll put money on it ….lol
  4. mischievous

    Do you think betting on your phone makes you bet more often?

    I tried that. I don’t see how anybody can play on a phone screen. It’s just too small for my taste anyway….ugh
  5. mischievous

    How often do you stream football online?

    I stream often all sports… well you’re correct. It’s not only the cost of the ticket but you take parking food and it’s expensive and having to deal with the crowds that lines tacky bathrooms no, thank you I have three local establishment within walking distance where I can sit comfortably with...
  6. mischievous

    http://Bets.io withheld $15,148 from my withdrawal

    Oh wow! How on earth did you put 20 grand on a site that you didnt research? Anyways, that’s water under the bridge and since they gave you the runner around your 30 day window is now closed, but you can still trace the crypto wallet transaction you won’t be able to recover anything but you’ll...
  7. mischievous

    GIVEAWAY PCF Daily Grind — NLHE on StockPoker!

    Mischievous …….thank you
  8. mischievous

    ID Verification Required Before Playing Poker on PPC

    It’s going to bring PCF up to current standings with other sites. When you think about what’s needed for verification purposes drivers license, email address or a current phone number. How is that a big issue as most people play from their phone so they definitely have a number lol Most people...
  9. mischievous

    What's the question you wish people stop asking you?

    Maybe because it’s not your damn business ha hahaha Sorry I couldn’t help myself right now when I had to let that out
  10. mischievous

    What’s the best advice for someone on a losing streak?

    You nailed it unfortunately I ran across some pretty stubborn people and they will continue to sit at the table losing or they will leave that particular site and go to another where the cycle continues until their bankroll is pretty much empty. You can’t tell people things they don’t want to hear
  11. mischievous

    Would you play a poker room that operated through BTC/Cryptos?

    No, I would not be interested in this if they double risk when you think about it just walking into a Poker room with a regular wide of USD’s you take the risk of losing it no matter how perfect you play if you win collector chips, head to the cashier by the time you get to the window velocity...
  12. mischievous

    High Hand Poker™ – A New Open-Hand Poker Game Just Launched on Android

    I’m not an android user it does sound interesting. I do have an old android I might be able to boot up and connect to Wi-Fi. I’d really like to check this out. See how it plays out this psychology behind it very appealing thanks for posting this
  13. mischievous

    Hello everyone

    Welcome jackstrom👋🏼 You’ll find eager minds awaiting your questions. 🤓
  14. mischievous

    PPC Player of the Month

    How would this be different from standard leaderboard?
  15. mischievous

    Do you think advertising for betting should be banned?

    That’s interesting. I would think because you Canadian it will allow you to advertiser gambling. There’s no laws against it in Canada is there.?

Latest profile posts

Motivated again to grow the community. I needed a break to recoup and refocus on my goals.
Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back online! Sorry everyone, I had to move servers and add more protection from spammers to PCF.
Back
Top