What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

$100 Top Poster Contest(30 Days) & Freeroll Club Poker Coin Prices Lowered

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
pokerad600x600.png

I'm happy to announce that the top 3 posters for the next 30 days in our community will receive $70, $20, and $10 in their StockPoker accounts to add more discussions to our poker forums. Posts are now reset to zero for the contest. I will be keeping track of the top posters of the month using the new widget in the sidebar that displays the top posters.

If you don't already have a StockPoker account, please join at: using the referral code BAWSEGRIND.

Contest Start Date: September, 19, 2024 12:00 AM
Contest End Date: October, 19, 2024 12:00 AM

Freeroll club memberships have been lowered, only 12 poker coins for a 24 hour freeroll password access, and 100 poker coins for a monthly pass.

Note:
The p2p transfers still aren't working on StockPoker. However, it's easy for the owner of @Stock Poker to transfer player funds from my account.

Top posters can also be paid via crypto.

All staff members are not allowed to participate in the contest. @Nathan AKA Nate if you finish in the top 3 in posts for the next 30 days. I'll send you $10 to your StockPoker account as a thank you for being a good moderator.

Last edited:
@padrespatty I will count the posts at end of the month from today's date until the 1st. Then I'll post a update of the leaders, and add the totals to next months posts from the sidebar.

I understand the confusion from private messages. Trust me I'll make sure the top posters aren't in the dark.

Btw I'm usually a little grumpy when I first wake up :p

All good my man. I just get up at 4am, drip that caffeine and go. It's unnatural lols

so whats a poster? the contest is just about the most posts? or something else?

sounds great

You can win two different ways one by advising on your social networks with the poker community freeroll banner or keep active in the forum

You can win two different ways one by advising on your social networks with the poker community freeroll banner or keep active in the forum
Incorrect. Most posts. I will be removing posts that are one worded, so users aren't just trying to run up post counts.

Top 3 members with the most posts between Sept 19th to Oct 19th wins.

That’s correct. You’ll have to be the top poster when the contest ends and you’ll win.

So, be sure to create new topics and respond to current topics. That’ll give you a better chance to win and compete!

Thanks very much it’s not that hard just become active here my friend
Here as in the forum

I filtered out the users not participating in the contest on the top posters of the month sidebar.
You can view the complete leaderboard for the top posters here: https://poker.community/members/top-posters-of-month/

Note: I will be counting posts that were made between September 19-30, and adding towards the posts for next month to calculate the top posters for the contest. Contest sends October 19th at 12 am.

I filtered out the users not participating in the contest on the top posters of the month sidebar.
You can view the complete leaderboard for the top posters here: https://poker.community/members/top-posters-of-month/

Note: I will be counting posts that were made between September 19-30, and adding towards the posts for next month to calculate the top posters for the contest. Contest sends October 19th at 12 am.
LetsGooooo

I'm also willing to pay the top posters in cryptocurrency. Good luck to everyone participating.