What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

A popular TV show you have never seen?

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
There are so many TV shows which are very popular that when you ask about it, most people have seen it because it's hot. But then, there will always be some people who aren't that fast when it comes to watching TV shows and even movies.

Do you have any particular TV show which is very popular but you haven't been able to see it yet?

A popular TV show that I have never watched would have to be Young Sheldon. I am always hearing about it and I have seen clips of the show on TikTok but I have never sat and watched the TV show.

I’ve never seen the Walking Dead or House of the Dragon. I’ve heard a lot of good things about both of these shows though.

A popular TV show that I have never watched would have to be Young Sheldon. I am always hearing about it and I have seen clips of the show on TikTok but I have never sat and watched the TV show.
I have watched young sheldon and it’s good trust me

People say that Sheldon is from the Big Bang theory but I don’t know if that’s correct I may need to google it up and see for myself

There are so many popular TV shows that I haven't been able to watch but if I can think of one of the biggest among them, it is going to be breaking bad.

I’ve never seen the Walking Dead or House of the Dragon. I’ve heard a lot of good things about both of these shows though.
Please don't tell me that you have not also seen Game of Thrones too? If you haven't, you need to be forced to watch them as soon as possible 😂

Nah I’m not up for that sorry

Stranger Things. I had a couple friends tell me to watch it, but I've never checked out an episode.

Doctor Who and Walking Dead are very popular TV shows but I have not watched even a single episode of these shows. In fact these are not the only popular shows I have not watched, there are numerous others.