What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

ACRPoker dealt FIVE DEUCES in one hand?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
Has anyone ever seen anything like this?
This screenshot popped up on my Facebook newsfeed.

This is another reason why I think ACRPoker should not be trusted.

@"Cpvr" My buddy that posted this hand, said he contacted ACR, and they said it's a reshuffle game.
Meaning once you fold, the cards you folded are reshuffled into the deck. That's how they get away with it. Seems shady to me.

Reshuffle yes. Nothing shady, this protects players from teaming. For example 2 players on same table play in "team" (which is obviously forbidden). And one of the players tells his cards that he folded to other player. That gives them advantage, especially in Omaha

Expl0o said:
Reshuffle yes. Nothing shady, this protects players from teaming. For example 2 players on same table play in "team" (which is obviously forbidden). And one of the players tells his cards that he folded to other player. That gives them advantage, especially in Omaha

I was told the same thing when I also posted this to our Facebook group: Poker.Community Discussions

How do you feel about the RNG on ACR?

I understands this, but I don't think this kind of rule is fair to everyone that is playing. Don't you think so?

I understands this, but I don't think this kind of rule is fair to everyone that is playing. Don't you think so?

I agree because most players are unaware of the rule change, until it happens which could cost them funds.