Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Aggressive vs Passive Play

uptrendfinancialsignal

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
IMG_20241011_030314_(1080_x_566_pixel).jpg
There are basically two major ways to play poker. It's either you utilise the aggressive playstyle or Passive playstyle.

For aggressive playstyle, the player bet big and tries to win lots of chips in the process.

For Passive playstyle, the player play safe and doesn't risk too many of his chips.

But it’s also very possible to mix it up and do both.

What's your playstyle? Aggressive or
Passive?

The most successful players are the aggressive ones.

The most successful players are the aggressive ones.
I kind of disagree. Over aggressive players can become predictable, and easily exploited.
I prefer to play passive, aggressive.

I kind of disagree. Over aggressive players can become predictable, and easily exploited.
I prefer to play passive, aggressive.
You are welcome to disagree. I will trust the hours of paid training Ihave access to. Agression is the key to success in poker. Many players, even ones who employ a varied approach can be predictable and exploitable.

You are welcome to disagree. I will trust the hours of paid training Ihave access to. Agression is the key to success in poker. Many players, even ones who employ a varied approach can be predictable and exploitable.
Everybody has their own style of play that works better for them. I prefer to play tight, and pick my spots to be aggressive/make moves. You're pretty good, so I have nothing bad to say about how you play.