Avengers: Doomsday

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

Heatman

Well-known member
PCFer
PCF Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Messages
693
Reaction score
75
Avengers: Doomsday is one movie I wouldn't miss out on the day it's going to premier on 18 December 2026. I've already booked my cinema ticket waiting in anticipation for the epic movie.


Will you be watching Avengers: Doomsday at the theatres on December 18, 2026?
 
I’ll watch it. It’ll be weird seeing the same actor who played Iron Man playing Doctor Doom.
 
I'm a big Marvel fan. This will be great and I think it's a way to get the franchise back on track after they flooded it with some poor tv shows.

I know this potentially first of a two parter but seeing all the groups they have built come together and more will be great. I just hope they can do all the factions (if you want to call it them) justice.

I think it would have been better if at the end of this film they revealed who Doom was which would have caused a great shock to the audience.
 
I'm a big Marvel fan. This will be great and I think it's a way to get the franchise back on track after they flooded it with some poor tv shows.

I know this potentially first of a two parter but seeing all the groups they have built come together and more will be great. I just hope they can do all the factions (if you want to call it them) justice.

I think it would have been better if at the end of this film they revealed who Doom was which would have caused a great shock to the audience.
Yeah, that's absolutely correct. The last best movie/TV released by Marvel in my opinion was Avengers : Infinity Wars and Endgame, the rest are just trash. With Doomsday coming, I think they will give us something magnificent to enjoy.
 
As a big Marvel fan (Despite never seen Endgame...) I can't wait for this. I'm so happy they got Sir Ian and Sir Patrick for this as they are two of my favorite people in Marvel <3
 
As a big Marvel fan (Despite never seen Endgame...) I can't wait for this. I'm so happy they got Sir Ian and Sir Patrick for this as they are two of my favorite people in Marvel <3
Magnito and Professor X are two great characters in the X-men movies. I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing what role they play in trying to stop Dr. Doom.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back online! Sorry everyone, I had to move servers and add more protection from spammers to PCF.
Back
Top