What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Dark Side Poker Sign Ups & $25 Poker Community Freeroll at DSP Monday! $5 MYSTERY Bounty!

Is this gonna be one and only one you going to have this tournament with DSP

GAME IN 2 HOURS. PASSWORD: dspcommunity

Top 3 players are also getting tickets to the $1.15 coffee talk buy-in! Thank you @padrespatty

@tonytony normally passwords are only shared with those that join the Freeroll club, but the password is posted in this post(dspcommunity)

GAME IN 2 HOURS. PASSWORD: dspcommunity

Top 3 players are also getting tickets to the $1.15 coffee talk buy-in! Thank you @padrespatty

@tonytony normally passwords are only shared with those that join the Freeroll club, but the password is posted in this post(dspcommunity)
Cheers @Bawse for setting it up and cheers for a ticket to the coffee talk game thanks @padrespatty

12 players joined us for the freeroll. Congratulations to those that cashed(top 4).

UnFeltAble was the mystery bounty. I won both the bounty, and freeroll...oops.

Capture.PNG

View attachment 228

DarkSidePoker will be hosting a $25 private freeroll for our community. Join the Freeroll club to access our freeroll password forum, and to play in our games!

Poker Community Freeroll on Dark Side Poker will start this Monday at 6pm eastern.

$5 mystery bounty randomly generated when the game starts!

If you previously signed up to DSP, and I was the one that referred you. Please let me know in the comments, so me and @padrespatty can track which players came from our forums.

It may help us have more games on DSP in the future.
BEWARE! DSP not paying out.... got hit with the Old you have to clear rake requirements and make a deposit.... DON'T WASTE YOUR time folks... you have been warned ⚠️

@tiltShove it doesn't take very long to earn rake in games with your freeroll winnings. You only have to earn rake to withdraw if you haven't deposited before.

I cashed out $40.

BEWARE! DSP not paying out.... got hit with the Old you have to clear rake requirements and make a deposit.... DON'T WASTE YOUR time folks... you have been warned ⚠️
I Took down the T-bone when it was a free to enter..
@tiltShove it doesn't take very long to earn rake in games with your freeroll winnings. You only have to earn rake to withdraw if you haven't deposited before.

I cashed out $40.
I wonder why?

Just shady... not MY fault I won the T-bone when it was free to enter... just typical bullshit from another fucking punk ass site owner.

I'm sure you'll get paid if you generate some rake in the buy-ins.

I'm sure you'll get paid if you generate some rake in the
I'm sure you'll get paid if you generate some rake in the buy-ins.
Lol, I'm good.... DSP gunna go defunct once again.. once ppl realize they can't cash out on a Suspect Maven skin

Not all poker mavens sites are bad. I know some that are legit, and I'm currently working on becoming partners with ActionCardz which also uses poker mavens. It's a cheap software, that I know, but it's up to the owners of the site to respect player integrity.

This is why we got away from BadgerStatePoker, because they were cheating players. I don't believe DarkSidePoker does that.

This is a great opportunity for everyone here to have a clear understanding of what we offer. Like most poker sites a contribution is required to withdraw funds. Unlike many sites it is not 100% mandatory to make a depsoit to withdraw from DSP.

If you want 100% access to all of your funds at any time we simply require a $25 deposit prior to earning any free funds. This isn't much to ensure a fast and easy withdrawl.

You can also withdraw without making a deposit. We host free to enter games with real money prizes (something for the player). If you do not wish to depsoit you can still withdraw from the site by generating rake on your free winnings (something for the site). The claim by this player that you must make a depsoit and generate rake is false.

You will be required to generate $50 worth of rake and have a minimum of $50 to make your first withdrawl. From there, like depositing players you will be able to cahs out at any time.

Not all policies at all sites work for every player. if you do not agree with our policy on this matter we undersatnd and wish you well wherever you decide to play.

The site is transparent and anyone can see what their rake contributuion in the lobby under account balance-show transactions. if anyone ever needs support with this please send me a direct message.

I will consder this matter closed and i look forward to a long, fun relationship with this community!