What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

DDP Beat Israel Adesanya

Heatman

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
The much anticipated fight between DDP and Israel Adesanya went down last night. DDP was successful in defending his Waterweight Division belt by submitting Israel Adesanya in the 4th round.

What are your thoughts after this match? What's next for Israel Adesanya? Do you think it's time for him to retire?

Izzy got choked out. I don't think it's time to retire, but he needs a couple wins for another title shot.

Last edited:
Izzy got choked out. I don't think it's time to retire, but he needs a couple wins for another title shot.
From the fight card, DDP was winning him in that fight. If they had taken it to the 5th round, I still think DDP will win.

Sean Strickland gave DDP a better beating than Israel Adesanya ever did.

From the fight card, DDP was winning him in that fight. If they had taken it to the 5th round, I still think DDP will win.

Sean Strickland gave DDP a better beating than Israel Adesanya ever did.
Sean Strickland won that fight. Dana even said he thought he won.

Sean Strickland won that fight. Dana even said he thought he won.
Facts! Sean Strickland beat the hell out of him. It's why I'm in support of him getting his rematch.

Look at DDP's face after the fight. The judges who call that fight are all crazy.

images - 2024-08-30T235014.844.jpeg