What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Did you ever use your poker money for other personal expenditure?

Ja sa bong

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
My poker bankroll is different and separate from my normal bankroll. I don't like mixing them up because of the possibility of using more than what I'm meant to from either of the bankroll.

Do you keep a tight leash on your poker bankroll to be used specifically for playing poker?

I cashed out, and rebuilt my bankroll a few times to buy dog food, and other things I needed.

I plan to keep doing that, and keep rebuilding my bankrolls. I try not to break into my poker bankroll unless I have too, because I want to reach a certain amount.

If I win I will leave it on the site that I won from that’s why I play a lot of freerolls just to try and build my bankroll

If I win I will leave it on the site that I won from that’s why I play a lot of freerolls just to try and build my bankroll
I usually set my goals too high, so I rarely cashout, but I'll probably be withdrawing more often on smaller sites when I hit $100ish. Both my bankrolls on Stock and DSP I built from freerolling. I'm loving the switch to weplay network for Stockpoker, the bigger GTDs are awesome.

When I was in high-school, all the time. I'd always get a fresh $20 from my mom and the winnings would go to clothes, etc., if I won.

If not, it was just a fun night of drinking with the boys.