What's your target win/earning from playing poker every month?

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

Heatman

Well-known member
PCFer
PCF Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Messages
693
Reaction score
75
Most poker players are playing it for mainly the purpose of making money. It's few players who are in the game for having fun mostly. Do you have any targeted wins amount in money set aside for yourself with your playing on monthly basis? How far have you been meeting your target since you had them?
 
I don't set monthly goals. I don't like putting a timeline on my poker winnings, and play as I go. It allows me to play a better game without added pressure of trying to reach a money goal every month.

As long as I win more than I lose I'm happy, if I start to lose a few in a row, it's time to reevaluate, and maybe a break. Always play to win.
 
I usually set a yearly goal and visit it a few times a year. I think tracking results regularly takes a very strong constitution. A lot of losing on those lists.
 
I don't really have a target set for my winnings on poker. It will make it seem like a goal that must be achieved under any circumstances. And that would rob me of the joy I'm supposed to get whenever I play, because I'll focus on that goal that I have set for myself.
 
I don't play poker to make a living. I do it for fun and if I win, that's a plus. I know it's a side hustle for so many people but I can't possibly make it main source for earning a living. My friend set a goal of earning an additional $500- $1000 per month and he achieved it sometimes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back online! Sorry everyone, I had to move servers and add more protection from spammers to PCF.
Back
Top