What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do you browse our forums using mobile?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
I'm mostly a laptop user when I browse websites. I've checked the site on mobile, but I do most my posting on my laptop.

What device are you using when you browse our poker community?

I use my iPhone 13 to browse and post on Poker community. i currently don’t have a laptop, but I will soon. It’s easy to navigate and post on my iphone.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I am going to do a quick read, I will use my phone. But If I am going to post something, I will use my computer. Because I have big hands and I end up hitting more than one key on my phone, and I have to keep going back to fix my mistakes.

P.S. your website looks fantastic on the phone.

I'm mostly a laptop user when I browse websites. I've checked the site on mobile, but I do most my posting on my laptop.

What device are you using when you browse our poker community?

I make use of my mobile phone to access the forum, and I must commend how fast it is to use. This is one great thing that I like about this forum. The user interface on mobile is also awesome and attractive.

If I am away from my laptop I have been known to browse forums on my phone and in some cases reply to PMs and reply to threads but I don't tend to do too much in terms of interacting when I am on mobile as I find it easier to do that on my laptop.

If I am away from my laptop I have been known to browse forums on my phone and in some cases reply to PMs and reply to threads but I don't tend to do too much in terms of interacting when I am on mobile as I find it easier to do that on my laptop.

Browsing on the laptop is much easier to do. I mean, you spend less time navigating the forums, unlike when you are not on PC. This is a big advantage that surfing the Internet on a laptop has over mobile devices.

on the go i will view forums on mobile but forums were originally optimized for desktop and laptops.
All though the xenforo devs have done a great jobs in making it work well on mobile.

on the go i will view forums on mobile but forums were originally optimized for desktop and laptops.
All though the xenforo devs have done a great jobs in making it work well on mobile.

They have made a couple of changes that align well with everything that one can achieve in terms of a good user interface on mobile. This is the reason Xenforo is the top when it comes to software that is used by many forum owners.

I browse most forum using my smartphone because I am not always available to use my laptop to access it. But whenever I am free to use my laptop, I make use it as well.