♠️ Join a community built by poker players, for poker players! Discuss poker strategy, share your experiences, discover new poker sites, and connect with players who share your passion for the game.
Whether you play online tournaments, enjoy home games, or want to improve your skills, there's a seat at the table for you.
💬 Create an account to join the discussion, connect with members, and send private messages.
There are those who are so obsessed with how they look. This will make them to go extra mile in making sure they look good. They don't mind spending their last money on what's going to make them look as they wanted.
There are those who are so obsessed with how they look. This will make them to go extra mile in making sure they look good. They don't mind spending their last money on what's going to make them look as they wanted.
I really care about my looks. I can't be looking tattered or unkempt. I always put in genuine efforts to look sharp and neat all the time. I am meticulous about my hair including facial hair. I am very intentional about the clothes that I wear.
I make sure my clothes are neat and simple. I like to appear modest. I don't like going extra mile like buying expensive creams and perfumes to look nice. Am not so crossed attached to fashion and all the societal decorum to appear pleasing to other. I wear what makes me comfortable against following fashion trendy.
I make sure my clothes are neat and simple. I like to appear modest. I don't like going extra mile like buying expensive creams and perfumes to look nice. Am not so crossed attached to fashion and all the societal decorum to appear pleasing to other. I wear what makes me comfortable against following fashion trendy.
I like to look clean and tidy, but I don't get especially worked up about it. I dress simple, and I try to stay in good health as well. I think being happy inside is more beautiful than a perfect look.
I am naturally a Jean and T-shirt person. But I put them on neatly. Not that I buy expensive clothes. I always make sure that I buy clothes that fit my stature.