What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do You Drink Beer

Any of you beer drinkers? I do once in a great while.

I am a good ambassador of the Heineken brand, and trust me when I say that they are the best worldwide. I can't go a whole week without enjoying myself with a bottle of beer.

I drink top shelf as in vodka whiskey brandy rum etc I don’t drink lager and beer but I do like cider

What’s your favorite vodka and whiskey to drink? Is there a particular flavor that you like as well?
I do like the AU Vodka the bubblegum and fruit punch flavour
I do like jack daniels - fireball flavour

I do not drink beer. I don't like the taste and it is bad for depression. I used to drink, but I feel much heathier now that I don't drink.

I do not drink beer. I don't like the taste and it is bad for depression. I used to drink, but I feel much heathier now that I don't drink.
Yeah if you got depression drink doesn’t help not at all

Well, the World Health Organisation agrees with you. There are publications on how bad drinking beers can be, but sometimes we have only the choice of enjoying our favourite beer drinks during weekends.

I try my best to have soft drinks when I go out these days

I don't drink, and I haven't had any alcohol in 20+ years. Mostly because I am on some heavy-duty meds and I could go into a coma if I drink. But I sure do miss an ice-cold beer on a hot summer day.