What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do You Drink Beer

I love beer. I would drink more often, but it adds up. Especially with my weed habit.

I love to drink. I usually drink a couple days a week when I can and smoke weed. My favorite beer brands are coors light and miller high life.

I don't smoke weed since I have a CDL. Not really interested in it either. I don't drink hard stuff anymore. Just beer!

fords8 said:
I don't smoke weed since I have a CDL. Not really interested in it either. I don't drink hard stuff anymore. Just beer!

How long have you had a CDL? What inspired you to get one?

I have tried beer in the past but I can't say it is something I like and other than trying it, I don't tend to drink it at all.

I much prefer things like mixed drinks like Mojito and such.

Shortie said:
I have tried beer in the past but I can't say it is something I like and other than trying it, I don't tend to drink it at all.

Nothing wrong with a mixed drink.

Shortie said:

Cpvr said:
fords8 said:

Got it when I was 18. Just wanted to make more money.

fords8" pid="520" dateline="1709239773 said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I own a 18 wheeler. It is paid off!

My wife and I liked Louisiana the one time we went there. All the states have goods and bads. Seen some awesome sun rises and sun sets from the front seat.

If there's anything I'm addicted to, it will be beer. Heniken have always been my favourite. It's the smoothest beer I've ever tasted. Budwsier is also another good beer brand I enjoy taking once in a while.

fords8 said:
I used to drink a lot of Budwsier back in the day.

My dad works for Labatt's the company that owns Budweiser. He also get's free vouchers every month. You can redeem them at the beer store, and get 24's.

Bawse said:
fords8 said:
I used to drink a lot of Budwsier back in the day.

My dad works for Labatt's the company that owns Budweiser. He also get's free vouchers every month. You can redeem them at the beer store, and get 24's.

Your my new best friend now. hehe

Ja?sa?bong said:
If there's anything I'm addicted to, it will be beer. Heniken have always been my favourite. It's the smoothest beer I've ever tasted. Budwsier is also another good beer brand I enjoy taking once in a while.
I like heiniken as well, but I don’t drink it a lot. My uncle’s drink it quite frequently. I dk why but budweiser gives me a headache everytime i drink it

Last edited:
Cpvr said:
Ja?sa?bong said:

Bud does give me headaches now.