What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do you drink energy drinks?

svjiminfxv

New Poker Communist
Poker Coins
Do you drink energy drinks? What is your favourite brand of energy drinks? How many do you drink a week? what are your favourite flavours?

When it comes to energy drinks, I only have 2 - 3 a week. My favourite brand of energy drinks is Monster. I have tried Rockstar and Relentless in the past, but they are too sweet for me.
My favourite flavours are the Ultra White and Ultra Rosa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have from time to time drank energy drinks but I tend to have them more as a treat once in a while than drink them all the time.

I know of some people who drink quite a few daily.

My God! The level of caffeine in those enegry drinks is the reason why I don't like drinking them. The last time I took Red Bull, I couldn't sleep all through the night. If I need energy, I'll take glucose.

Yeah I like most of the energy drinks if their got good flavour

My number one at the moment is gotta be Lewis Hamilton Monster Drink

I have a squirt of Mio energy in the morning on days I go to work, otherwise I never touch the stuff. Those drinks will kill a lot people down the line one day.

My God! The level of caffeine in those enegry drinks is the reason why I don't like drinking them. The last time I took Red Bull, I couldn't sleep all through the night. If I need energy, I'll take glucose.
I used to drink the low carb monsters, but not anymore. Had a doctor told me not to drink them. I have high blood pressure and I take a med for it daily. They told me to drink coffee instead.

My favourite monster drink is the Lewis Hamilton nothing can’t taste better then any other drinks