What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do you get angry when losing on the river/bad beats?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
I use to get really mad when I lose big hands in a painful way. Now, after playing poker for more than half my life.
I have a different mindset/approach, don't risk what your not willing to lose, trust in the process, and don't break bankroll management.

I do mix it up a little bit, and if I have a few wins under my belt. Sometimes, I take shots in bigger buy-ins, then take a break if it don't work out.
Anytime, I start to feel frustrated. I take breaks. I had to learn that lesson the hard way, don't make poker while angry.

Do bad beats or losing on the river make you angry?

Last edited:

I get frustrated... but I have played so many millions of hands online that I know I have been on the winning end enough times that I am sure people blew up at me