What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do you like playing with your smartphone?

Ja sa bong

Poker Communist
Poker Coins
It's possible to play online poker games using mobile phones (smartphone). As long as the smartphone is connected to the internet, it can play online.

Do you like playing with your smartphone or do you prefer playing with laptop or PC?

I play on both, but I do prefer playing on my laptop. It is possible on some sites to play poker on mobile. Stock Poker has both a PC, and mobile version.

It's possible to play online poker games using mobile phones (smartphone). As long as the smartphone is connected to the internet, it can play online.

Do you like playing with your smartphone or do you prefer playing with laptop or PC?

Basically, I enjoy playing poker games on my PC. The reason is because it gives me a better picture of what I am doing unlike when I play on my smartphone. I prefer using my smartphone to do other activities and focus more on using the PC to play poker games.

I would rather play on PC then play on a smartphone. PC gives you more of a chance to focus then if you played on a phone being able to focus would be so much more difficult in my personal opinion.

PC is the way to go if you have the option. You can open more tables and sites.