Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Do you prefer PC or Mobile for playing online poker?

Bawse

Owner of Poker Community
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind
DarkSidePoker Screen Name
Bawse
I prefer playing poker on my laptop. Especially if my playing more than one table.

I do play on my phone, usually when I don't have my laptop on me.

Which type of device do you prefer to play online poker with? PC, Mobile/phones, or on a tablet?

I highly prefer the laptop! The mobile is way too small for me! And I am usually playing multiple games at once (and doing other things too) and I really need the bigger screen for these old eyes to see it all.

I prefer to play on my mobile phone. Please because I can access poker sites on my phone easily wherever I find myself. You don't always get that with a PC.

Can play so many more tables as well as sites on pc. Makes for a better experience IMO.

I like to use my laptop as multi-tabling requires a larger screen, which you can't find on mobile. Don’t get me wrong, the mobile are good too but I prefer the convinence I get when playing on my laptop.

I like to use my laptop as multi-tabling requires a larger screen, which you can't find on mobile. Don’t get me wrong, the mobile are good too but I prefer the convinence I get when playing on my laptop.
That's why, I guess laptop works well too mainly because of its bigger screen and all that.

I have only ever played poker on my PC and can't say I have attempted to play on my phone. I guess with how far technology has come now though, it would be quite easy to play both on PC and mobile.

I have only ever played poker on my PC and can't say I have attempted to play on my phone. I guess with how far technology has come now though, it would be quite easy to play both on PC and mobile.
It is pretty easy to play on mobile. If you're only playing one game it's actually great. Just really hard to multi table

It is pretty easy to play on mobile. If you're only playing one game it's actually great. Just really hard to multi table
Yes that is correct, it can be hard to multitablewhile playing on a mobile phone. I usually have it in mind that whenever I play on my phone, I might have to manage with what is obtainable.

Yes that is correct, it can be hard to multitablewhile playing on a mobile phone. I usually have it in mind that whenever I play on my phone, I might have to manage with what is obtainable.
The good thing about that is you can devote all of yur focus to one task. That usually leeds to optimal play.

I connect my laptop with a HDMI cord to my TV, it's even better for multi-tabling.