What's new
Poker Community, Innovative Online Poker Forums

Register with our online poker forums today to talk strategy, and play private freerolls with the community. Once signed in to your account, you'll be able to join the freeroll club using poker coins you earn from participating in discussions, and being active on our poker forums.

Private freeroll passwords are posted in a exclusive forum only accessible to freeroll club members.

Next Poker Community Freeroll - $25 StockPokerOnline Freeroll (Referral Code: BAWSEGRIND)

Passwords to all our games are posted in this link to freeroll club members.
Join Freeroll Club How to Earn Poker Coins?
Countdown to start of freeroll:
The freeroll has started! 1 HOUR late registration.
Join Freeroll ClubHow to Earn Poker Coins?

Do you prefer to text or talk on the phone?

Cpvr

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poker Coins
Do you prefer that someone sends you a text to communicate with you or would you rather talk on the phone? What’s your preferred method of communication?

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer texting over talking all day. I'm usually playing music, or poker. I only answer my phone to my girl.

I much prefer texting over calling as I feel I can say more in a text than I do on a phone call without my anxiety kicking off and me forgetting a lot of stuff that I wanted to say that was important.

I was born in 1974, and I guess you can call me old-fashion. But I love talking on the phone and hate texting, although I do text. To me, talking on the phone is more personal and texting is impersonal. Not only that, but a person might take a text out of context and think you're saying something one way. When you're really trying to say it another way, and that can make for a huge argument.

Calls raise my anxiety levels, it's why I'm not comfortable with taking calls. Text messages and chatting is my favourite means of communication. Unless it's a matter of emergency, then I'll not mind taking calls.

I like texting on the phone. That is one of the ways that I get to stay good and focused. I don't enjoy the idea of talking on voice for a longer period of time.

I’m a very lazy typer that’s why you think I’m not speaking English